How To Fix This Error...

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
How To Fix This Error...
I played CoD WaW before and everything was alright couple of days ago i reinstalled my windows and installed WaW again, i started it and got this error so i reinstalled the game but i still get this...


Error during initialization:
Could not load default asset 'fonts/consolefont' for asset type 'font'.
Tried to load asset 'fonts/smalldevfont'.

When i start the game full screen black pops up for couple of sec like the game would load and then i hear the error noise alt tab and see the error. My game is legit and i'm using windows 7... There is only one difference between the windows before reinstalling and after reinstalling them i was using 32-bit and it was working now im on 64-bit and i get the error.
try and reinstall the game, see if it works.
Quote Originally Posted by TheDiceMan View Post
try and reinstall the game, see if it works.
I said I did, still the same...
Quote Originally Posted by Edvardas96 View Post
I said I did, still the same...
if i still had this game installed, i would see what files it means, maybe your missing some fonts lol?

Also have you patched all the way up to 1.7?

Also, Update your windows see if that does anything
Quote Originally Posted by TheDiceMan View Post
if i still had this game installed, i would see what files it means, maybe your missing some fonts lol?

Also have you patched all the way up to 1.7?

Also, Update your windows see if that does anything
Ah shit, i forgot the patches, thanks i hope the patches will fix it...
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us