gcc

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
gcc
is anyone familiar with gcc?

i need help compiling a binary but i cant get it to work..

ive been googling and still am googling.
man gcc <-- READ!!!! :P

Or try:

wall source.cpp
wall gcc


I don't know about wall anymore: man wall !!!
Anyways you're better off asking this question on the appropriate forum, this is a game hacking forum, and since most games are made for windows...

Good luck
I thought gcc, was a linux compiler / ... in any case you don't compile a binary... you compile source.
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
I thought gcc, was a linux compiler / ... in any case you don't compile a binary... you compile source.
It's a gnu compiler


but I believe you can specify what you want to get out the compiler...
a.out is standard which isn't fully binary not universal at least
i am on windows o_O

oh and nevermind, I figured it out

first compile without linking it and then use objcopy to make it a binary

thanks though
Quote Originally Posted by Astral Witch View Post
i am on windows o_O

oh and nevermind, I figured it out

first compile without linking it and then use objcopy to make it a binary

thanks though
gcc on windows? how on cygwin?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us