InToxicated Clan Thread

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
InToxicated Clan Thread



It's been awhile since there has been a thread for the Official MPGH Clan, I had been planning on making another one, but I've been procrastinating so much.

So you're sitting back, playing Crossfire, and you think, why not join a clan? What better clan to join then one that is supported by your friends here around MPGH?

I'm sure you're all wondering, won't I get banned for hacking? Not at all, Z8Games Moderators can't ban a whole clan can they? I'm guessing they could if they wanted to, but only with given cause.

This clan is for the members of MPGH, that hang around here for just the mods of the Crossfire Game, and just like to enjoy the community.


Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Clan Home

So go ahead and click the banner, or link above, and stop by and give us a visit.

why dude your clan had rank 911
Our clan had worked our way up to 600 something, but people started leaving and quiting Crossfire and the clan stopped progressing.

This is a feeble attempt to bring it back to life.
Screw InToxicated.



Go Go Go Go Join it!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Coke View Post
Screw InToxicated.



Go Go Go Go Join it!!!
Fuck Cokewatch he's a bitch.
Fix font my eyes have to squint to read and hurray daddehs back
i rejoined. Im back in for a long time this time.
I might play CrossFire just to join the clan.
Quote Originally Posted by KilljoyJr View Post
i rejoined. Im back in for a long time this time.
wb Cowboy.
Quote Originally Posted by Krypton1x View Post
I might play CrossFire just to join the clan.
DO ET!!
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
oh look i applied
Oh look you spammed

I want to join
I will download CF and join (if I may)
YA every 1 apply i applyed Go Go Go Go Go!
Going to be a lot of work to revive the clan, but together, we can do it.
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us