How Are You Guys?

Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4
How Are You Guys?
Heya, been a long time, how's everyone doing nowdays?
I,m good. Who are you?
better change your avatar before somebody puts a cock in it.
ariezzzszsz
werent you from the gfx section?
I'm an older member, idk who you are either >.>
Quote Originally Posted by Ariez View Post
I'm an older member, idk who you are either >.>
So welcome back
Great.
And who are you?
Ohai, welcome back

Quote Originally Posted by Thaz View Post
Great.
And who are you?
You probably don't know him because hes an oldphag
oldphag is me
Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
oldphag is me
We alredy know that
I'm an old guy yeah, I haven't been here in... a long time xD I check in every once in a while, but it's been so long, and I was Toxin's brother, not so sure what's going on there nowdays but yeah xD Toxin knows who I am very well, Toxin is family :P
So who's all still here? Ryguy, Toxin, Jussofresh/Obama, Sjoerd, anyone else? Is drsynyster still hanging around?
Quote Originally Posted by Ariez View Post
So who's all still here? Ryguy, Toxin, Jussofresh/Obama, Sjoerd, anyone else? Is drsynyster still hanging around?
Drsynyster is now Doc. And yes, he's still here
Quote Originally Posted by Ariez View Post
So who's all still here? Ryguy, Toxin, Jussofresh/Obama, Sjoerd, anyone else? Is drsynyster still hanging around?
ermmm
inhuman (wiz)
dunno i havent seen doc lately
Oh good, he was always hella cool, nice guy, hmm zildjiandw ever come back?
Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?