Fuck Shit Stack

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Fuck Shit Stack


Old but yeah
Wdf is that video.
PS: Video Sharing section?
Pretty much all music is these days. haha
Nice song.
I'm sorry, but I have to pause the video to say this:

It's fucking hilarious.

That is all.
I like this better than 90% of the rap out there.
Its a pretty good song actually
/bump it to the max ~.~
Is he trying to hypnotize the viewers?
Ya take some fuck, then some shit
then some fuck, then some shit
you got a fuck shit stack.
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
Ya take some fuck, then some shit
then some fuck, then some shit
you got a fuck shit stack.
^ .
No one cares that the Video Section are for videos.
why are minions all so fail at making threads?
Fuck your dad.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us