MSN Strangers

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
MSN Strangers
Don't you hate it when random people message you on MSN?


^ Pic Related.
He added me out of nowhere too :/
lolwhut .
Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
Don't you hate it when random people message you on MSN?

ⓘ
^ Pic Related.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
Quote Originally Posted by Rave. View Post


FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
Oh lol its you
/Req ban for spam/emote spam
Quote Originally Posted by SjoerdJr... View Post
Oh lol its you
/Req ban for spam/emote spam
No sig for you, I was going to ask what you want done with it later on today -_-..
I get at least 1 stranger a day.

But I just happened to get 2 in the last 5 minutes today.
Yes. Internet abuse is bad
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Yes. Internet abuse is bad
You scared as I am?
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Yes. Internet abuse is bad
Very bad
daum noone do dat to me ;]
Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post
daum noone do dat to me ;]
You got it lucky. On my old MSN that was made just for MPGH I had 400+ contacts.
Pepole i've added for MM trades will always be like "whats up brah" and annoy the shit out of me
He added me as well
havnt talked with em yet
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
He added me as well
havnt talked with em yet
I will spam your shit.



Jk, but me and Toxin had a serious talk about sleep and health about this >:l.
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?