Since 2010 is over..

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
Since 2010 is over..
Since its over, what is your favorite thing you did this year, and what was your most hated thing.

I'll start.
My favorite thing I did this year : Become addicted to MPGH
My hated thing I did this year : Become addicted to MPGH

You see what I did thar?
Okay, now tell me yours
THIS YEAR ISNT OVER YET. I STILL HAVE TOMORROW TO DO SOMETHING AMAZING
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
THIS YEAR ISNT OVER YET. I STILL HAVE TOMORROW TO DO SOMETHING AMAZING
WHUT THIS DUDE SAID!
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
THIS YEAR ISNT OVER YET. I STILL HAVE TOMORROW TO DO SOMETHING AMAZING
THEN DO SOMETHING AMAZING.
[TROLL]
Quote Originally Posted by Thaz View Post
WHUT THIS DUDE SAID!
[/TROLL]



ima do something crasy tomorrow
I'm pretty sure there's 31 days in december.

Fuck your dad.
Quote Originally Posted by CRU5TY View Post
I'm pretty sure there's 31 days in december.

Fuck your dad.
I'm pretty sure that is why you got banned.
Favorite Thing: No idea
Most Hated Thing: Got diagnosed with type 1 diabetes (on january 1)
i still have a day

but my fav. thing i did this year was went the fuck off on a cop for arresting some kid for marijuana possession

it was awesome cuz i didn't have none on me so they couldn't really do anything but harass me

almost got the kid off too

most hated would probably not taking the chances i should've
Quote Originally Posted by N22 View Post
I'm pretty sure that is why you got banned.
No, it isn't. But you still should fuck your dad. Videotape it and send it to me.
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
Favorite Thing: No idea
Most Hated Thing: Got diagnosed with type 1 diabetes (on january 1)
Get diagnosed with HIV on this january first.
Quote Originally Posted by Mister Krister View Post
[TROLL][/TROLL]


ima do something crasy tomorrow
Like fuck your dad?
Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
i still have a day

but my fav. thing i did this year was went the fuck off on a cop for arresting some kid for marijuana possession

it was awesome cuz i didn't have none on me so they couldn't really do anything but harass me

almost got the kid off too

most hated would probably not taking the chances i should've
Drugs are for losers. And ******s who fuck their dad
Quote Originally Posted by CRU5TY View Post
No, it isn't. But you still should fuck your dad. Videotape it and send it to me.

Get diagnosed with HIV on this january first.

Like fuck your dad?

Drugs are for losers. And ******s who fuck their dad
seems to be a pattern lmao

wanna admit to something crusty?
or is your name crusty cuz your ass is from all the times your daddy assblasted you
Quote Originally Posted by CRU5TY View Post
And ******s who fuck their dad

Try:

[COLOR="#E9E9E9"]
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
Crusty, you are really annoying when trolling newƒags.
ah, sowy
Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
seems to be a pattern lmao

wanna admit to something crusty?
or is your name crusty cuz your ass is from all the times your daddy assblasted you
Nah
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post



Try:

[COLOR="#E9E9E9"]
Coo.
Crusty, you are really annoying when trolling newƒags.
Favourite Thing: got w/ my girl on 11/11
Most Hated Thing: Dog died 28/12
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?