[Help]D3D Pointer?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[Help]D3D Pointer?
Okay, so recently I got BO, and I'm going to start coding for BO. I also code for Combat Arms, ya know, Aimbot, ESP, etc... So, can someone start me off, until I learn how BO works, with the D3D Device Pointer? Thanks!
As soon as I heard D3D Pointer I'm thinking this hack is going to lead to a ban.
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
As soon as I heard D3D Pointer I'm thinking this hack is going to lead to a ban.
All hacks lead to a ban.
all things you inject or something will cause a banhammer
soo if you wanna get banned good luck
Code:
HRESULT CreateDevice(
  [in]           UINT Adapter,
  [in]           D3DDEVTYPE DeviceType,
  [in]           HWND hFocusWindow,
  [in]           DWORD BehaviorFlags,
  [in, out]      D3DPRESENT_PARAMETERS *pPresentationParameters,
  [out, retval]  IDirect3DDevice9 **ppReturnedDeviceInterface
);
Code:
006B0362   68 B8B28D03      PUSH BlackOps.038DB2B8     ;device pointer
006B0367   57               PUSH EDI
006B0368   55               PUSH EBP
006B0369   A2 C4B28D03      MOV BYTE PTR DS:[38DB2C4],AL
006B036E   53               PUSH EBX
006B036F   C747 1C 00000000 MOV DWORD PTR DS:[EDI+1C],0
006B0376   A1 B4B28D03      MOV EAX,DWORD PTR DS:[38DB2B4] ; IDirect3D9
006B037B   8B15 BCB28D03    MOV EDX,DWORD PTR DS:[38DB2BC]
006B0381   8B08             MOV ECX,DWORD PTR DS:[EAX]
006B0383   6A 01            PUSH 1
006B0385   52               PUSH EDX
006B0386   50               PUSH EAX
006B0387   8B41 40          MOV EAX,DWORD PTR DS:[ECX+40] ;createdevice
0x038DB2B8 is the device pointer, have fun.
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
Code:
HRESULT CreateDevice(
  [in]           UINT Adapter,
  [in]           D3DDEVTYPE DeviceType,
  [in]           HWND hFocusWindow,
  [in]           DWORD BehaviorFlags,
  [in, out]      D3DPRESENT_PARAMETERS *pPresentationParameters,
  [out, retval]  IDirect3DDevice9 **ppReturnedDeviceInterface
);
Code:
006B0362   68 B8B28D03      PUSH BlackOps.038DB2B8     ;device pointer
006B0367   57               PUSH EDI
006B0368   55               PUSH EBP
006B0369   A2 C4B28D03      MOV BYTE PTR DS:[38DB2C4],AL
006B036E   53               PUSH EBX
006B036F   C747 1C 00000000 MOV DWORD PTR DS:[EDI+1C],0
006B0376   A1 B4B28D03      MOV EAX,DWORD PTR DS:[38DB2B4] ; IDirect3D9
006B037B   8B15 BCB28D03    MOV EDX,DWORD PTR DS:[38DB2BC]
006B0381   8B08             MOV ECX,DWORD PTR DS:[EAX]
006B0383   6A 01            PUSH 1
006B0385   52               PUSH EDX
006B0386   50               PUSH EAX
006B0387   8B41 40          MOV EAX,DWORD PTR DS:[ECX+40] ;createdevice
0x038DB2B8 is the device pointer, have fun.
offset for device pointer is not even needed if you want to use it
Quote Originally Posted by d0h! View Post
offset for device pointer is not even needed if you want to use it
*facepalm*

I added the CreateDevice part so you could see what it looks like in assembly
lol he is banned but i don't know why
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us