Question

PollDecide
6 votes
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Question
Erhm I believe this goes here since ultimately it would lead to take requests;


Please be honest; Would any of you purchase requested drawings from me? If not, Do you think anyone would be interested in them at all (even free)?


I ask this to help me decide something in the future
Your drawings are pretty awesome, so if you need money, i highly recommend this to you
i think you can earn something on them
deviantART

Go for it Eve
I think you could make some money. Maybe not here but try deviant art.
Fuck DA behance
Quote Originally Posted by Fjsieb View Post
Fuck DA behance ftw!
Behance isn't as large nor as popular as dA, especially as far as drawn stuff goes

Personally I recommend Eve signs up at all major arty sites and creates a good portfolio she can use a reference
your drawings are awesome but the problem is nobody wants to spend money on things.
they re great and i think you can sell them.
True it's not as large but there are more opportunities kind of
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?