Live !!!!

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Live !!!!
Damn, my game won't connect to xbox live.....why? IDK!! I can't play Black Ops on mp
do u have the ethernet cable/gold membership?
Free Live, and a LAN
LAN? try this kinda cable: it plugs into ur router and ur xbox in the back
that's my cable, now I'm downloading an update for Live. After this what to do? It shows me:
Create New Profile
Recover Gamertag
Close
did u have a GT?
My profile isn't authorized to play on Xbox Live!!!
What to do? I don't want to pay anything...A friend of mine can play it, and he doesn't have a Gold Membership

Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
did u have a GT?
if with GT you mean GamerTag sure, I do!
AceBu50t
two things that come to my mind are that one: Memberships up and need to renew it OR the parental controls are turned on.
I have a free one, and I recovered it. But the point is that it shows me:
"This account is not authorized to play on Xbox Live".
Also my commands did change.... .
As I said before a friend of mine, can play on multiplayer and he haz free membership.
And how to turn off the parental controls?
You get free live membership for like a month when you buy your xbox. Other than that I haven't heard of a free live membership.

If you were on live before and now you can't get on all of a sudden, I would suggest renewing your membership which would cost money. Most likely right now you have a silver membership which is kinda deceiving at first because its like a gold membership. You can still see all your friends and what not but you can't talk to them (I believe) and you can't play games through xbox live.

Without further description of the problem though it's kind of hard to pin point exactly what's going wrong.
ya my guess is what ry said; its probably ur month is up and you have to renew. i might be able to check ur avatar actually and see if its gold/silver
I bought my Xbox360 Elite S., 2 days ago... -.-"
So I need to pay to play online? This sucks
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
I bought my Xbox360 Elite S., 2 days ago... -.-"
So I need to pay to play online? This sucks
Its fairly cheap, only about $45-50/yr right now (I think there's some holiday special).
you need to pay to play sooner or later =/
Yea if you buy it online.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?