Which gun should I get?

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Which gun should I get?
I got 91k GP.
I had 131k until I wasted it on crates.
.Cry

So, which gun?
M12S is for noobs.

M4A1
Scar-Light
Tar-21
QBZ-95

Choose.
Quote Originally Posted by Gab View Post
M12S is for noobs.

M4A1
Scar-Light
Tar-21
QBZ-95

Choose.
oh boy,and scrub lite is not for nabs? *facepalm*
Quote Originally Posted by prizeemaxpack View Post
oh boy,and scrub lite is not for nabs? *facepalm*
Just a little bit.
I need more suggestions
i suggest tar
You guys are suggesting like, guns for high ranks. I'm only a sergeant 3rd class
So buy a M4A1
Thats nooby.
Quote Originally Posted by N22 View Post
Thats nooby.
Really? So why most of the good players use this ?
Beats me
DE? whats that
Desert Eagle. troll is troll.
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?