Request your guides here!

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Request your guides here!
Hey dudes and dudettes!
Since this section has one foot in the grave, I would like to spice it up with a little of my guides.
One problem though, I don't know what guides to write.
I don't want to write guides which people don't want to read because it's a waste of my time and a waste of theirs.

So request your guides here and I will endeavor to get them completed as quickly and with as much detail as possible.
Great way to liven up the section. Future minion over here?
Quote Originally Posted by Krypton1x View Post
Great way to liven up the section. Future minion over here?
Sure he is future minion i think!
Nice idea!
I'm The Minion?
/Stickied.
Sniper and Engineer class: How to use them effectively in combat and what are their strengths/weaknesses. Also what equipment they get/use and how to use that effectively as well. Thank you. ^^"
Imma try as best as I can to
1. Make your guide.
2. Become minion. (I don't have the activity required to though)
Quote Originally Posted by BossMan. View Post
Imma try as best as I can to
1. Make your guide.
2. Become minion. (I don't have the activity required to though)
I control all sections here everyday over 4times normally but my activity goes too down cause nothing to post...
Cause .net domain down i gonna get my activity up...
But anyway lets hope we see this toturial soon!
And you should make guides too for Battlefield Play4Free cause it is almost same game but only diffrent graphics...
And Comet sry if i goed off topic!
a chi serve in account di crossfire :
m12s, m16a2, Thompson, usp, dual desperados, MP5-Adv, M16, M700, Star la donna, il Nero.
My Clan X-ITALIA RANK: 63 in tutto il mondo
GP:5000
ZP:850
Z8 BONUS POINTS: 2766


who serves in the crossfire account:
m12s, M16A2, Thompson, usp, dual desperados, Adv-MP5, M16, M700, The Star
woman, man Black
My Clan X-ITALY RANK: 63 worldwide
GP: 5000
ZP: 850
Z8 BONUS POINTS: 2766
how to use a specific setup?
Quote Originally Posted by C R A F T View Post
how to use a specific setup?
Sorry for the late reply and bump, but i don't really understand you.
Please explain further.
bump bump bump bump

bump bump bump bumpbump bump bump bump
Can You post Guide about Helicopters and snipers? I suck at both

EDIT:
I mean:
Helicopters, Blackhawk, Hind and Apache: How to fly with em, how to use them correctly, how to not get shot down, how to OWN PEOPLE as a pilot or as a gunner, how to shoot them down etc

Snipers: Your regural class guide

Love ur guides mate
Quote Originally Posted by Wi1qi View Post
Can You post Guide about Helicopters and snipers? I suck at both

EDIT:
I mean:
Helicopters, Blackhawk, Hind and Apache: How to fly with em, how to use them correctly, how to not get shot down, how to OWN PEOPLE as a pilot or as a gunner, how to shoot them down etc

Snipers: Your regural class guide

Love ur guides mate
Aww brah, you just asked me to make the hardest guide possible, since I suck at choppers. Anyways, I seem to know the theory behind them pretty well.

And I will get back to that Sniper Guide.

Keep a look out!
well hoping this section is still alive I would like to see an assault class guide if you still have the time... thanks

edit: oops, just noticed you had one posted! sorry cool guides btw
Experience farming, that is if your still doing these lmao.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us