Gaming in the new year ;)

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Gaming in the new year ;)
I'll be playing until the wee hours of the morning, so if you wanna be one of the first MPGHians/Gamers to game in 2011 join me for some fun and festivities
Its early, only 8:26 PM, here. I would play tonight, but I'm gonna play some League of Legends with a few people.

Happy new year though!
i mean like 1-2am EST
Already played with a Hangover
but you from america
Can't :\ I gotta get up early tomorrow for the Mummers parade.
awww gaming alone blows chunks
I missed this post, then lost track of the time and played through 12:00, without even realizing it and when i stopped playing BO, i looked up and said Holy shit it's new year, and took a drive around town at like 4 in the morning!
Cmon dude read the rules please
ya, im loving the activity and posting but mpgh frowns upon bumping old threads =/
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?