HACK Idea..
The idea is..
For Example:
Try to Hide Cheat Engine process...And the CF will not detect it...
And you can use speed hack again xD (I dont want speed hack)..
Its just a idea...Dont try to use programs like bypassxtrap.exe ...but confuse CF to dont detect it ...
Another Example:
Crossfire close if the process cheatengine.exe is running..(EXAMPLE)
If you hide or change the name of the process cheatengine.exe .. crossfire will not close ...
I dont know if is possible...But who knows xD
For Example:
Try to Hide Cheat Engine process...And the CF will not detect it...
And you can use speed hack again xD (I dont want speed hack)..
Its just a idea...Dont try to use programs like bypassxtrap.exe ...but confuse CF to dont detect it ...
Another Example:
Crossfire close if the process cheatengine.exe is running..(EXAMPLE)
If you hide or change the name of the process cheatengine.exe .. crossfire will not close ...
I dont know if is possible...But who knows xD

We are lost!