New Styles

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
New Styles
I thought I would try something different today, instead of using a render, I used simple, effective text and a cut-out.



Elapsed Time: 30mins
Layers: 8layers
Brushes: "GrungeBrushZero", "[/SIZE]AbstractBrushesWW"
Text: Visitor -BRK- ( 9pt )
Render: None

Date: 16 June 2006

I also tried it without the Linear Dodge layer:



Elapsed Time: 30mins
Layers: 7layers
Brushes: "GrungeBrushZero", "AbstractBrushesWW"
Text: Visitor -BRK- ( 9pt )
Render: None

Date: 16 June 2006

I followed a tutorial called DarkGrunge by Alias and came up with the following:



Elapsed Time: 1hour
Layers: 22layers
Brushes: "GrungeBrushZero", "AbstractBrushesWW"
Text: Visitor -BRK- ( 9pt ), Impact ( 36pt )
Render: None

Date: 16 June 2006

Comments welcome.
blank....really needs some "filling"
They are meant to be blank. Nice and Simple is what they are called.
you never stated anywhere that that is what they were meant to be...that i why i suggest filling
Suppose so but I did say instead of a render and simple effective text.
yer i think its nice.... really smooth and calm. works well, the text fits perfectly. border matches it well with only 1px, mayu want to put a hard light on some of the brushing so that it is a little more strong coloured, but other than that i quite like it.... try using a little bit of unusual effects on some things like glowing the border or sharpening the brushes. maybe thats all u need, but it still looks great to me. clearly tried to keep it simple and it worked. great job
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us