[Help]Simple trainer...[COR]

Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
Compiled on my machine, hope it works
MemHack.zipattachment deleted · 1 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
Compiled on my machine, hope it works
Nope it didn't help, i ran it as usual and tried as adminstrator, it didn't help
Well i try to look for a solution for this, cause i want this to get working already

Does someone has some source code for a little trainer so i can try if that works?

I think it has something to do with mw2 liberation?!

Well thanks anyways
Next time if you want to test it, or compile with a 64 bit OS, Get VMWare. Its a virtual machine. Then get the ISO of win 7 64 bit and install it on the VMware. install c++, and whatever else and you all set. That's how i do shit DD Also look for my extremely old tut on making a visual basics trainer. You may want to start with that to get a better understanding.
I compiled to 64bit.
I'll take a look into the library later, please remind me.

You may have an older, not working version. We'll see.
And when you compiled did it work?
@ kody - ??????????

If he compiled it and it worked, there wouldn't be a thread here.
haha indeed, it isn't working and I did everything to make it work right.. we tried on 64-bit and running as adminstrator, i even searched the address for 4 more times and it was correct so i don't know what to do next
@ken ty for the link :P
@blubb do not forget to check it =)

thanks guys..
Quote Originally Posted by CptnDutch View Post
haha indeed, it isn't working and I did everything to make it work right.. we tried on 64-bit and running as adminstrator, i even searched the address for 4 more times and it was correct so i don't know what to do next
@ken ty for the link :P
@blubb do not forget to check it =)

thanks guys..
Please VM-Spam me with it, I'm not on my laptop atm :P
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Please VM-Spam me with it, I'm not on my laptop atm :P
nut me not like spamming

i'll keep saying it on msn

ty
Yea, So Spam his MSN instead
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
Yea, So Spam his MSN instead
I did and we tried with a new version of his .dll but it didn't solve it so.. i would say that i just stop with this cause i think we tried everything we could?

/Closed ??
Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?