Smileeek, my prices :)

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
eek, my prices :)
Hey, this are my prices, for the following softwares.

Warrock*

1) I'm selling my m60 retail code for only 20€.
I'll send the retail code, as soon as I recive the money.
It's NOT used.

Steam*

I'm selling steam accounts, from 4 to 8 digits.
Here are the following accounts -

2) CS:source, half life 2, cod4.
3) CS:source, CoD4, ET:QW, Trackmania united
4) CS:source, Team Fortress 2, Portal
5) CS:source, Unreal tournament, Team Fortress 2, Bioshock, half life 2, Company of heroes.

CD-KEYS*

6) Call of duty 4 - 10 available
7) Call of duty 2 - 5 available
8) Call of duty 1 - 5 available
9) Battlefield 2 - 7 available
10) ET:QW - 4 available
11) moh:AA - 6 available
12) Crysis - 2 available

FAQ*

Chose a red number, post it, and I'll tell you the price.
It's unbelievable cheap.

Best regards, russik_seller =).
prices for 2 and 9
2 + 9 will cost you 15 €.
okay wuts price for just 2 and just 9
2 = 10€
9 = 5€
hey i might buy bf2 code but if i pay u five euros and a lvl 88 rs account u accept that for the retail? i only got 5 bucks i can spend
check your pm box.
w\e idc lol
No one want anything?
price for 6.

price for 12.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us