[Suggestions]Learn VB
Im planning to learn Visual Basic. I already got the program, even a portable version for my USB 
But now I need a good TuT. A TuT where I can start from scratch, but at the same time I need an easy tut where I can follow up chapter by chapter till I get enough experience to find by myself what exactly I want.
My main language is Spanish, but I can read, speak, write English like 7/10, the rest I got help with Google Translator.
Im not trying to make hacks but if I learn enough maybe I can develop some apps. I dont want to be a kick ass coder (I dont have enough time for that, FML) I just want to know a little bit more than the basics and be able to code tools, apps for myself and one day for the community.
If you know a process, any tut that you suggest me I can download or I can buy (low price), with videos and exercises will be much better.
Tips, suggestion, comments will be appreciated.
Thanks in advace

But now I need a good TuT. A TuT where I can start from scratch, but at the same time I need an easy tut where I can follow up chapter by chapter till I get enough experience to find by myself what exactly I want.
My main language is Spanish, but I can read, speak, write English like 7/10, the rest I got help with Google Translator.
Im not trying to make hacks but if I learn enough maybe I can develop some apps. I dont want to be a kick ass coder (I dont have enough time for that, FML) I just want to know a little bit more than the basics and be able to code tools, apps for myself and one day for the community.
If you know a process, any tut that you suggest me I can download or I can buy (low price), with videos and exercises will be much better.
Tips, suggestion, comments will be appreciated.
Thanks in advace



(if I've already gone over it)
![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)