OP7 Hack [04.01.2011]

Posts 31–45 of 86 · Page 3 of 6
yep. solify helps alot to keep this section active
man i like to help too but my hack get deleted don't know why
Nice hack bro good job on it i like it
I was BANNED after just one day of use.

All I used was chams and the crosshair. No god mod or anything else too obvious.
nc one your good tnx
I cant get it to work i got vista and I'm using PerX injector who ever has it working what injector do you use?
I got it to work but after every match i if i leave the lobby i get dced is there a way to fix this?
Where can i find a injector ?
i always get DC. after 5mins.
nice work imma got mess some ppl up
I think this hack is detected not sure red the old post
yeah already detected
Working fine at PerX. Great job!
Quote Originally Posted by mark00s View Post
Working fine at PerX. Great job!
I got detected while using it with PerX. My account is banned.
Posts 31–45 of 86 · Page 3 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?