Add Me

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Add Me
Hey guys. Just bought another copy, leave your username here and I'll add you. Looking to start up a team or something. I got a mic.
pc?? or ps3 xbox??.....................weakmustdie09 add me
Quote Originally Posted by Balls Out View Post
Hey guys. Just bought another copy, leave your username here and I'll add you. Looking to start up a team or something. I got a mic.
PC right?xXxFDGodxXx add me
IT's PC.
I'm Not Givin You Mine yet..
Haha, the website I'm buying from hasn't given me the key yet ffs. It should be here any minute though. Anyone know the estimated time of download off of EA Manager? And should I buy the Vietnam pack?
*Edit

Bought on Steam, so add me there Steam Id: tterrag1551
Add me in-game (I have a boxed copy :P) my name is SneezeKnocker.
Add me, _MGM_
Ben.Dover.4me
something like that.
Haven't had the chance to add yet, will do Friday.
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us