Model Edit Basic's 1 - Super Knife

Posts 16–30 of 37 · Page 2 of 3
These should be kept in the elite section. Choobs must discover themselves, no spoon-feeding.
CA is dead, boring. Im releasing everything o know whether you ppl like it or not
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
CA is dead, boring. Im releasing everything o know whether you ppl like it or not
you're not making it alive in anyway doing this.
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
CA is dead, boring. I'm releasing everything that I learned of another persons hard work whether you ppl like it or not
Corrected for you
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
CA is dead, boring. I'm releasing stuff that choobs don't know so they respect me like a god. I also have a good feeling that no one is going to notice, so I'll continue to leech. without giving any credits.
Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
Corrected for you
Corrected again.
the first time im saying it nice work
thank you, very helpful
ok. this is good because ur not releasing a super knife, ur giving a tut.
bad thing is, now theres gonna be 100000 super knife releases...
OMG REALLY GUYS STOP FLAMING SUPERCARZ

SOME NOOBS JUST GETTING INTO MODDING NEED THIS TO LEARN
talking to first page ppl

Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post
thank you, very helpful
...
u again??
this guy just says gj man nice mod

nice tut gj

this is cool gj

SPAM MORE
You Should make another tut. Ur tuts are DA BOMB!!!
how do i put it in the .rez file?
If u don't know tha, and u can't figure it out via searching, cuz its posted everywhere, don't even bother modding
This helped me a bit. I was attempting to use Hex editor and failing miserably. I'm not using it for super knives (I tried, cant find a fast enough speed that wont crash the game) but to edit other weapons. This TuT can be used for many different purposes and needless to say, it helped me out quite a bit.
Quote Originally Posted by Freebander89 View Post
This helped me a bit. I was attempting to use Hex editor and failing miserably. I'm not using it for super knives (I tried, cant find a fast enough speed that wont crash the game) but to edit other weapons. This TuT can be used for many different purposes and needless to say, it helped me out quite a bit.
yup i was hoping the smarter noob modders would realize the fact you can use this to make rapid fire on guns too or to shoot more bullets at once
Posts 16–30 of 37 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?