.cfg Wallhack

Posts 16–30 of 63 · Page 2 of 5
LOL! LMAO! A Wallhack in a .cfg file. In modern Warfare 2 this thing can't happen. GJ Anyways
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
LOL! LMAO! A Wallhack in a .cfg file. In modern Warfare 2 this thing can't happen. GJ Anyways
actualy they can
cool find but can be annoying at times..
No as it is an edit to the config file.
It does work, but only when you're close to a wall.
Quote Originally Posted by deetwodomglolz1 View Post
It does work, but only when you're close to a wall.
Then make some pretty nice wallbangs (I dont use this anyways but I thought you guys would like it)
Quote Originally Posted by 707SuperShaun707 View Post
It works but you have to go stick to a wall
Yea thats the whole Idea, But it is safer rather than inject a WH (unless it is externel)
I wonder how much will this thing last... I give it 3 weeks..
not working =/
Quote Originally Posted by rovald View Post
not working =/
This does work u propably did the steps wrong.
This works best on really thin materials.
Posts 16–30 of 63 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us