I haven't modded in a while and I need some help. I'm making a UMP to P90TR for a friend and i need to know how to make the silencer go from gray to black?
There will be a silencer bug, to fix it mod all silencers to the p90TRs silencer then ingame equip a silencer onto the ump.
Are there any models of silencers i need to change, or just the textures? and where are the other silencers
Originally Posted by Chickente
Are there any models of silencers i need to change, or just the textures? and where are the other silencers
You need to change the model and texture.
Originally Posted by Gaz
There will be a silencer bug, to fix it mod all silencers to the p90TRs silencer then ingame equip a silencer onto the ump.
Try Thiss
You can't make this mod. because the p90tr silencer has its on DTx file but the model file ts part of p90tr.