TalkingJoining Vip Support Team

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Joining Vip Support Team
What are the skills that someone must have to join the VIP SUPPORT TEAM? I want to try to join this group, i have many time to spend in MPGH and i'm good in computer and WarRock so i know all to help people. I don't know if Mpgh Staff is intrested in another VIP Helper. Tell me if i can join for a "try period"
You dont need to be good in Warrock or in computer to be in the VIP support team.. plus they aren't going to hire someone who has less than 1k posts.
No, Dave won't hire you because you can't speak English. Nuff said.
Quote Originally Posted by Mexiforce View Post
No, Dave won't hire you because you can't speak English. Nuff said.
Aren't you supposed to be dead?
You have only been here for a month.
Quote Originally Posted by password456 View Post
You have only been here for a month.
And YOU are a leecher.
Quote Originally Posted by Mexiforce View Post
And YOU are a leecher.
I'm hyperion. So yes, I'm a proud leecher.
Quote Originally Posted by password456 View Post
I'm hyperion. So yes, I'm a proud leecher.
LOOOOOOOOOOOL

i forgot that was you >_>
I Didn't even know xD Why'd you get banned?
Advertising. ^_^
Don't apply for staff positions. We don't want you/ If we want you we'll ask.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us