Over 100 code snippets!

Posts 16–30 of 42 · Page 2 of 3
Oh My Gosh .. Omg Heavon! OMG :L! Can i just add these, and then put the names in my hack thread eg: NoBounds();
and then define it at the top with the address??!!? Like the others you showed me?!
are they still working after update?
how about teleport in no menu hack ?
Quote Originally Posted by HAxCodER2 View Post
how about teleport in no menu hack ?
Modify the player's coordinates / position offsets or whatever you call them.
ou on doit mettre les codes source

Good Job - will help me much
Code:
if(CH_teleport == 1)
{
DWORD dwPlayerPtr = *(DWORD*)ADR_PLAYERPOINTER;
if(dwPlayerPtr != 0)
{
float PositionY = 0.0; float PositionX = 0.0;float PositionZ = 0.0;
	PositionX = *(float*)(dwPlayerPtr + OFS_X);
	PositionY = *(float*)(dwPlayerPtr + OFS_Y);
	PositionZ = *(float*)(dwPlayerPtr + OFS_Z);
  if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F10)&1){
		Telx = PositionX;
		Tely = PositionY;
		Telz = PositionZ;}
  if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F11)&1){
		*(float*)(dwPlayerPtr + OFS_X) = Telx;
		*(float*)(dwPlayerPtr + OFS_Y) = Tely;
		*(float*)(dwPlayerPtr + OFS_Z) = Telz;	 
}}}
Is this some sort of OPK?
Quote Originally Posted by AskAndHelp View Post
Code:
if(CH_teleport == 1)
{
DWORD dwPlayerPtr = *(DWORD*)ADR_PLAYERPOINTER;
if(dwPlayerPtr != 0)
{
float PositionY = 0.0; float PositionX = 0.0;float PositionZ = 0.0;
	PositionX = *(float*)(dwPlayerPtr + OFS_X);
	PositionY = *(float*)(dwPlayerPtr + OFS_Y);
	PositionZ = *(float*)(dwPlayerPtr + OFS_Z);
  if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F10)&1){
		Telx = PositionX;
		Tely = PositionY;
		Telz = PositionZ;}
  if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F11)&1){
		*(float*)(dwPlayerPtr + OFS_X) = Telx;
		*(float*)(dwPlayerPtr + OFS_Y) = Tely;
		*(float*)(dwPlayerPtr + OFS_Z) = Telz;	 
}}}
Is this some sort of OPK?
No, it's teleport ,
Could someone please give me the value for blue walls. I know 1000 is yellow, but does somebody knows the value for blue
Quote Originally Posted by AskAndHelp View Post
Could someone please give me the value for blue walls. I know 1000 is yellow, but does somebody knows the value for blue
Isn't that D3D? Don't you specify the colour yourself?
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Isn't that D3D? Don't you specify the colour yourself?
No it isn't D3D, because I got it working with yellow and I'm trying diffirent values but I just cant seem to find the right one.
Who knows the source code for PlantAnyWhere here ?
Quote Originally Posted by choykay619 View Post
Who knows the source code for PlantAnyWhere here ?
PlantAnywhere is a VIP function as far as I know ...
Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
PlantAnywhere is a VIP function as far as I know ...
I already have my PlantAnyWhere source code just now ...
I only need now is the value but I dunno how to get it .
Posts 16–30 of 42 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us