[Help] Full Size CrossMod

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[Help] Full Size CrossMod
Guys, I need you help, I'm tring to make a crossmod with full size, is it possible?
If yes, can you tuto or send a tuto link plz?!
Any one can help??
What mod is it going to be?
I just want to know what files shoul'd we change, like PVMLA - PVMLA / ANIBASE - ANI_G

Know?
Quote Originally Posted by leoisso View Post
I just want to know what files shoul'd we change, like PVMLA - PVMLA / ANIBASE - ANI_G

Know?

Depends on the guns.
Supose:
a FAMAS (ANIBASE)
to Famas G2(ANI_G_FAMAS_G2_CH)
Like this...

Hey, I discovered, u can rest...
any1 can close
THX
Hey this will be great when you actually do it so cmon broskey
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us