Postmpgh Public D3D

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
mpgh Public D3D V6.9
/request close
WarRock has been made sick.
To much opk in public :S
Good job bro very nice no need for my hack any more
Quote Originally Posted by sh_z_sektor View Post
Good job bro very nice no need for my hack any more
Sure they do
inb4 Coeus says "/approved"
If you don't release that again after the next update ... I'm gonna cry. And I never cry

Quote Originally Posted by GBot! View Post
inb4 Coeus says "/approved"
FUUUUU I SAW YOU APPEAR ON LIVE TOPICS.

+ I had to check the hack
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
If you don't release that again after the next update ... I'm gonna cry. And I never cry
pay me
Quote Originally Posted by AeroMan View Post
pay me
Ask Dave about coding VIPs for WR
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Ask Dave about coding VIPs for WR
He pay me then?
Quote Originally Posted by AeroMan View Post
He pay me then?
If you actually made that base (he requires you to know how to code the whole hack, from the base to the functions and bypass) and if you can keep it updated ask him about it, I don't think he wants WR because of the lack of players. But in case he doesn't mind, you might be in luck
dayum ur gud!
nice release bro
i want see the next update in this hack using tv for see it
also you are soo awsome bro
so soon we both you and me can play mw2
so gl = good luck for update this hack for more powerfull
You are the Best Brent , nice release
nice man. U want to get coder here?
AeroMan for WarRock coder!!
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us