Chocolate v2.0

Posts 91–105 of 182 · Page 7 of 13
or maybe they want us to suffer.
lol cookiemonster only if there mean


and I really dout that
well avgn is kinda mean
really u think hews mean i think hes awsome


EDIT: Most of the time

ima play CA if anybody wants to join me
name: M1k3alb add meee!!!
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
im not home right now
nuff said .
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post


nuff said .
when will you be home???
Quote Originally Posted by m1k3alb View Post
when will you be home???
around 9:30 pm

it's 1:30 pm now
its interesting how you guys arent always at your house but you still go on mpgh
if you must know,

i'm at the office.

I have no approval tools here, nor will i ever.
how are you at the office. you work on weekends?????
Quote Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
how are you at the office. you work on weekends?????
this place runs 24/7
aww. its ok we could probably wait for a while longer....I hope.
oh thats well thats totaly F****

where do you work??

going on CA add me name: M1k3alb
I work at NunYa

and spamming my wall with "apprroovveeee plzzzz" wont help
lol that was my lil bro (again)

CA name : M1k3alb
Posts 91–105 of 182 · Page 7 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Need help?