DetectedMrSkaFighter Menu Hack 2.7
Lol yea I just reported him. 

Why are you two so intent on trying to kiss ass?
K, monkey, you seem to enjoy trolling around threads requesting bans.
You also say insulting our members as if you own the site, just a little side note. I agree this thread should be closed, but people have said it already so no need to repeat it.
Wolves, your signature is awesome.
You also say insulting our members as if you own the site, just a little side note. I agree this thread should be closed, but people have said it already so no need to repeat it.
Wolves, your signature is awesome.
it keeps on saying to be combat arms has stop working i dont get it lol..
I down load the hack I'm using perx and it is not working everytime i inject it when the menu dialog box appear it kicks me out of the game why it is?
this hack is patched why ppl is upploading patched hacks?
for windows 7 64 bit it does not work 

holy shit opk?
THANK YOU!
not working with w7 64 bit maybe cause of perx, will try again.
THANK YOU!
not working with w7 64 bit maybe cause of perx, will try again.
This thread is closed for replies.


