QuestionD3D Wall Hack Help Please!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
D3D Wall Hack Help Please!
Hello,

Can you give Wall Hack code?

Please
I can give you GlassWalls code:
Code:
--ON--
void GlassWallsOn()
{
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_"") &1) // Choose your hotkey
{
*(int*)ADR_GLASSWALLS = 4;
}}
Code:
--OFF--
void GlassWallsOff()
{
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_"") &1) // Choose your hotkey
{
*(int*)ADR_GLASSWALLS = 0;
}}
Code:
--ADDRESS--
#define ADR_GLASSWALLS  0x00A4AD48
Quote Originally Posted by TheCamels8 View Post
I can give you GlassWalls code:
Code:
--ON--
void GlassWallsOn()
{
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_"") &1) // Choose your hotkey
{
*(int*)ADR_GLASSWALLS = 4;
}}
Code:
--OFF--
void GlassWallsOff()
{
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_"") &1) // Choose your hotkey
{
*(int*)ADR_GLASSWALLS = 0;
}}
Code:
--ADDRESS--
#define ADR_GLASSWALLS  0x00A4AD48

Thanks but I need wall hack code.
Quote Originally Posted by efsaneyup View Post
Thanks but I need wall hack code.
First, start with GlassWalls..
It's not easy to make WallHack :/
Lol you made me lol alot First you can't make WallHack in no-menu it's so hard i tried

And wallHack needs DIP And it's hard to make
Quote Originally Posted by sh_z_sektor View Post
Lol you made me lol alot First you can't make WallHack in no-menu it's so hard i tried

And wallHack needs DIP And it's hard to make
Look at the title -.-
thanks!
Don't beg and noone here is gonna give it to you =/
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us