YAY! I won a bid :D

Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
YAY! I won a bid :D
On MW2. I got it new on ebay for 15 bucks including shipping. I bid $12.10 with 5 seconds, and in those 5 seconds, 4 more people bid, including one that was $12.00. I won by $0.10. This may not be a big deal to you guys, but its really the first bid Ive done and Im happy
Congratulations.
Wow thats a lot of money for such an old game
why didnt u buy black ops?
Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post
why didnt u buy black ops?
Maybe because he doesn't have the money, downer.
Quote Originally Posted by Rave. View Post


Maybe because he doesn't have the money, downer.
so maybe he should start saving?
Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post
so maybe he should start saving?
Maybe he doesn't want a shitty game?
Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
Nice deal. MW2 is old. LOL
Yet, it's still far superior to BO.
congrats that is very cheap ive seen the cheapest about $40
you always supposed to bit odd numbers.
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
you always supposed to bit odd numbers.
Wai so?
Quote Originally Posted by N22 View Post
Wai so?
dumb ******s put even bids.
to avoid questions, I already have black ops. I got mw2 cause I luv it, and wanted a other game like it
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?