Hard Drive Reformat

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Hard Drive Reformat
Lately my computer has been going rather slow and doing some strange things, so I came to the conclusion that if I can be bothered, on Saturday I am going to be starting the first step of my hard drive reformat. It may take a few days, so I may not post for a while. The following steps will take time, but I will try and be as quick as possible.
  • Backup: First I have to backup my wanted data, such as signatures, profiles etc. [2–3 hours]
  • Format: I will then have to format my hard drive. [1 hour]
  • Install: I then have to install Windows again, this can take up to an hour. [<2 hours]
  • Update: I will have to reinstall Windows, Drivers etc. updates, until I am back upto date. [2 hours]
  • Download: Download and install many needed or wanted programs such as Firefox, Xfire, Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware and so on. [2 hours]
  • Back: Take all my backed up data and dump it back onto my fresh hard drive. [<3 hours]
  • Games: Install some games that I think I will be playing. [1 hour]
  • Finish: Make some finishing touches, such as Wallpaper, Screensaver, Resolution and so fourth. [<1 hour]
After that I should be near enough to where I am now, with more speed and less crap. Wish me luck.
I will be seeing you lot when it is finished. Bye!
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD LUCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

lol

********** like 100mb stuff then link them into a notepad and get em bak lata ^_^
WOW, first thing, bullet fter u reinstall everything and they work great, make a ghost image.....truse me on this, i make one every 3months....best thing ever
I'm back. How quick was that?
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311
Aprox 2 hours and 15 minutes.
rofl rofl rofl
i hate reformating your hardrive it takes to long and my eyes hurt after a while bull3t u proloy no wut i meen right??

It takes you along time to reformat it takes me like an hour to get everthing back to.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us