[Solved][Request] Hack HELP
Lol hi I want someone from MPGH to teach me how to code:
-Hacks
-Injectors
-Programs (I got VB)
-Other things
Please if you can teach me by MSN I would do anything for u if you can do it throw MSN: marc-rovi@hotmail.com
And if you can do throw e-mails: marc-rovi@hotmail.com &/or marc****vi@yahoo.com.mx
Thanks alot if you can teach me I REALLY want to learn alot (If you help me throw MSN and you play maple I culd give u a free account Assasin lvl 45)
Please make me learn dont send me just links from other site plss do it ur self.
Please only ones that alredy coded a hack plss HELP ME really wanna learn.
THANKS IN ADVANCE IF YOU CAN...
-Hacks
-Injectors
-Programs (I got VB)
-Other things
Please if you can teach me by MSN I would do anything for u if you can do it throw MSN: marc-rovi@hotmail.com
And if you can do throw e-mails: marc-rovi@hotmail.com &/or marc****vi@yahoo.com.mx
Thanks alot if you can teach me I REALLY want to learn alot (If you help me throw MSN and you play maple I culd give u a free account Assasin lvl 45)
Please make me learn dont send me just links from other site plss do it ur self.
Please only ones that alredy coded a hack plss HELP ME really wanna learn.
THANKS IN ADVANCE IF YOU CAN...