Smilewarrock retail codes & cd-keys

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
warrock retail codes & cd-keys
I'm selling here a few accounts. If you want to buy any account PM me.

01, level 30, premium gold 1month, cost: 15€
02, level 35, premium nooooooooo, cost: 15€
03, level 40, preimum free m134 retailed, cost: 15€

notice* I've got CD-keys for every game, if interested PM me.
notice* I've more retail codes, if interested PM me.
notice* I'm a social member here, I'll send you the acc's as soon as I got the money on my PayPal account.

PayPal account: russik1@hotmail.de
Sorry for double posting, but there's no edit button anymore. Anyway here's another account ->

Level 33, premium no, dinar 12000, cost: 15€
Ummm, Sounds good. But i think you need to have a little bit more posts before you start selling stuff. Just my advice.
yoo i want to buy
do you have a g36cdrum retail?
Not trade whith tala, is SCAMMER
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?