clan problem help please

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
clan problem help please
hi everyone

I have my own clan but can not get out of it
The reason I have forgotten my email and what question
I'm in a clan

because someone can help
Well, first make sure you try any E-mail address you can recall ever having used.

If you can not under any circumstance find it (I say this because asking Z8games Support is a tedious and long process.) Then you must contact Z8games Support;


Z8Games - Supportⓘ


In your ticket write the following;


Your situation: Unable to find my E-mail which inhibits me from finding my security answer to leave current clan.
Your IP Address:
Any Details you do remember from your sign up process:


I wish you luck, As i said this process is long, and usually frustrating, I hope you can find your E=mail and do a recovery instead. =/

It's best you write information like this down to prevent it from happening in the future.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us