[Solved]Mw2 Menu mod

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[Solved]Mw2 Menu mod
Hi I Play mw2 on the ps3 and i know this is off topic.. i think... if it is then im sorry its just a question...

Ok heres the question... I have been looking every where for menu mod hack for mw2 but i cant find nothing i go in rooms all the time with ppl who have menu hack.s they have everything like god mode ufo mode super jump super speed 10th lobby .. 10000 accolades and etc.. i Was wondering does anyone of u guys or girls know where i can find and download these hax?





Plz no flaming me...
Here look at his videos

I think he's making free hacks
Quote Originally Posted by -*[A]w[M]*- View Post
Hi I Play mw2 on the ps3 and i know this is off topic.. i think... if it is then im sorry its just a question...

Ok heres the question... I have been looking every where for menu mod hack for mw2 but i cant find nothing i go in rooms all the time with ppl who have menu hack.s they have everything like god mode ufo mode super jump super speed 10th lobby .. 10000 accolades and etc.. i Was wondering does anyone of u guys or girls know where i can find and download these hax?





Plz no flaming me...
I hope you know you either have to port it to play it on PC or to host it on PS3 you need to jailbreak a ps3 that on 3.41 firmware and transfer the patch via the ftp server on your jailbroken console.
/Marked as solved.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us