Inspiration?

Posts 1–15 of 58 · Page 1 of 4
Inspiration?
I haven't made anything in months because of lack of inspiration. Anyone wanna gimme some ideas? Maybe a nice BG stock or something?

inspiration thread and how does a stock give you inspiration?
Quote Originally Posted by Fjsieb View Post
inspiration thread and how does a stock give you inspiration?
Say I didn't know what I wanted to create.

But I found this stock;


Then I realize; Hey! I have a render that would compliment that stock, then my mind gets filled with all sorts of ideas and shit.

That's how. Maybe I'm weird at how I get inspired by pictures, dunno.
I lack inspiration...it makes me sad
Wow. Thanks.

One of those tags made me remember a cool technique my friend uses.
awesome digipaint i found on the link
Just to let everyone know..this Shojo ****** is a ripper.

He applied for .png at Fringe,
and claimed to be a mod at Sig resource.
He basically ripped a bunch of this mod guys work.

I confirmed with Apt.9 (person he ripped from)
That they were not the same people.

Just a heads up.
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
Just to let everyone know..this Shojo ****** is a ripper.

He applied for .png at Fringe,
and claimed to be a mod at Sig resource.
He basically ripped a bunch of this mod guys work.

I confirmed with Apt.9 (person he ripped from)
That they were not the same people.

Just a heads up.
And everyone knows what we do to rippers...
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
Just to let everyone know..this Shojo ****** is a ripper.

He applied for .png at Fringe,
and claimed to be a mod at Sig resource.
He basically ripped a bunch of this mod guys work.

I confirmed with Apt.9 (person he ripped from)
That they were not the same people.

Just a heads up.
so he basically a leecher?
We rip their insides apart, and splatter our cave of graphics with the contents of his medula oblongata. Then, we take out his triceps as well as the inner nerve endings if your brain, and make a sorth of "goulash" out of it.
And then Shane drops the banhammer, right after you've hit rigor mortis.
Quote Originally Posted by Nexulous View Post
We rip their insides apart, and splatter our cave of graphics with the contents of his medula oblongata. Then, we take out his triceps as well as the inner nerve endings if your brain, and make a sorth of "goulash" out of it.
And then Shane drops the banhammer, right after you've hit rigor mortis.
shayne, shane is some minion
Well.
Time to talk with dave about said matters.
Posts 1–15 of 58 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us