OMG HELP!

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
OMG HELP!
Now im pissed!! i went on 3-4 websites... followed the TUT for CL and i did everything right, and guess what? when i click on Muliplayer, i get a black screen..... HELP!!! im really pissed off, i tried for 2-3 hours...
btw its MW2...
Quote Originally Posted by Terio View Post
Now im pissed!! i went on 3-4 websites... followed the TUT for CL and i did everything right, and guess what? when i click on Muliplayer, i get a black screen..... HELP!!! im really pissed off, i tried for 2-3 hours...
btw its MW2...
What files did you Replace?
Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post


Some patches are Region Locked! I suggest using Elite Mossys Patch OR Derektrotters!
i already tried the derektrotters and it didnt work, ima try mossy right now cuz i finished school..

NONE OF THE PATCHES WORK!!! WTF!! I KEEP GETTING A BLACK SCREEN!! IM PISSED
Quote Originally Posted by Terio View Post
Now im pissed!! i went on 3-4 websites... followed the TUT for CL and i did everything right, and guess what? when i click on Muliplayer, i get a black screen..... HELP!!! im really pissed off, i tried for 2-3 hours...
btw its MW2...
I got a error like that to just 1.Goto C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\call of duty modern warfare 2\zone\english

For 64-Bit users and C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\call of duty modern warfare 2/zone/english for 32-Bit users

2.Delete mp_playlists_dlc2.ff

3.Enjoy!

Tell me if its not working
Quote Originally Posted by Mw2HaxPC View Post
I got a error like that to just 1.Goto C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\call of duty modern warfare 2\zone\english

For 64-Bit users and C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\call of duty modern warfare 2/zone/english for 32-Bit users

2.Delete mp_playlists_dlc2.ff

3.Enjoy!

Tell me if its not working
its a PS3 SECTION!! NOT PC!!
Quote Originally Posted by Terio View Post


its a PS3 SECTION!! NOT PC!!
Sorry about that. Well idk
Quote Originally Posted by Mw2HaxPC View Post
Sorry about that. Well idk
LOOOL yea its ps3.. soz i dunno either man
Some patches need a certain BLUS.. Just look for a patch for the BLUS of yours.
OK MAN!! WTF!?!?!!? NONE OF ALL THE PATCHES WORK!! WTF?!!! KEEP GETTING THE BLACK SCREEN WHEN I CLICK ON MULTIPLAYER!!!! I FOLLOWED ALL THE TUT!! EVERYTHING!! AND I CANT FIND OUT WHY?!!
MY FKING MW2 VERSION IS BLUS30429 IF SOMEONE COULD HELP OR FIND OR EVEN CREATE A PATCH THAT WILL BE COMPATIBLE... IT WILL BE REALLY APPREACIATED
Quote Originally Posted by Terio View Post
OK MAN!! WTF!?!?!!? NONE OF ALL THE PATCHES WORK!! WTF?!!! KEEP GETTING THE BLACK SCREEN WHEN I CLICK ON MULTIPLAYER!!!! I FOLLOWED ALL THE TUT!! EVERYTHING!! AND I CANT FIND OUT WHY?!!
MY FKING MW2 VERSION IS BLUS30429 IF SOMEONE COULD HELP OR FIND OR EVEN CREATE A PATCH THAT WILL BE COMPATIBLE... IT WILL BE REALLY APPREACIATED
Most of the Patches are made for BLUS Version's! I'm surprised that your having difficulty with any of the patches!

Have you overwritten your EBOOT File by any chance?
DUDE! u have the wrong region patch!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Wolfeman View Post
DUDE! u have the wrong region patch!!!
i tried them all.... give me a patch working for BLUS30429
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us