Mw2

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Mw2
I have been playing Mw2 and everyone is hacking . I see a guy flying , an AC130 in middle of map where you can ride on it and shoot , and have a passenger with you and stuff. Where do i get this and what do i do? Thank you for your cooperation guys.
Quote Originally Posted by BSOD View Post
I have been playing Mw2 and everyone is hacking . I see a guy flying , an AC130 in middle of map where you can ride on it and shoot , and have a passenger with you and stuff. Where do i get this and what do i do? Thank you for your cooperation guys.
Are you Good with Technical Terms or Simple English?
Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post


Are you Good with Technical Terms or Simple English?
Im a cocksucking dick head every one for flaming Xion sorry.
Quote Originally Posted by BSOD View Post
Stop being a wise dick.

I had a question , if you cant answer it , dont try to make shit up to raise your postcount and become a "minion" here. ******.
I know how to Answer Your Question, I was just asking if you would like Technical Terms or Simple English because I usually explain things using the Technical Terms!
Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post


I know how to Answer Your Question, I just asking if you would like Technical Terms or Simple English because I usually explain things using the Technical Terms!
Oh wow i should shoot my self right? Sorry , maybe both
Answer To Your Question:

During Recent Time's the PS3 has been severely compromised, Having it's Master Key Exposed, Hackers have been able to Exploit the Master Key and Create Custom Firmware which is capable of Running 3rd Party or Homebrewed Applications!

This in-turn has allowed many users without Jailbroken PS3's to Create Moddified Lobbies For MW2 and Soon Enough Black Ops!
Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
Answer To Your Question:

During Recent Time's the PS3 has been severely compromised, Having it's Master Key Exposed, Hackers have been able to Exploit the Master Key and Create Custom Firmware which is capable of Running 3rd Party or Homebrewed Applications!

This in-turn has allowed many users without Jailbroken PS3's to Create Moddified Lobbies For MW2 and Soon Enough Black Ops!
But these people do it outide of private matches. How?
Quote Originally Posted by BSOD View Post
But these people do it outide of private matches. How?
Within The Modified Patch it Gives the "User/Host" the Option to make it a 'Ranked Match' which makes it appear to the server that the Private match is being played online!

This allows people who are searching for Games online to be placed into the Private Matches!
so this means that COD on PS3 is kinda screwed?
Quote Originally Posted by SnotBlade View Post
so this means that COD on PS3 is kinda screwed?
MW2 , Black Ops is still a safe haven but hopefully not for long!
haha cool so can u come on ps3? can i come in your lobby Xion?
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us