Windows Live Essentials, fml

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Windows Live Essentials, fml
Have to download this crap :/
Any one have a link to the good old 2009 version?
Been looking but havnt be able to find a working version.
I think the 2010/11 Version is big step for Microsoft's Live Essentials Package!
2011 sucks ass ... too lazy to search `09
Quote Originally Posted by Markus View Post
2011 sucks ass ... too lazy to search `09
In some aspects like the integrated Facebook chat, That can be a real pain in the ass sometimes and trying to find the simple features of '09
Fuck FB
I use it cuz works on win 7
ebuddy > msn '11, 10

lol..
ebuddy blows , the adverts make me lag sometime
Ebuddy Pro on the iPhone is good but I never use it so I think I wasted money purchasing it!
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us