Sig Request
If someone can make an awesome sig for me it would be great. You dont have to put my name in it.
Sorry, forgot to add the info
Main Text/Name: Don't need one
Sub Text/Quote: N/A
Size: 882 x 296 pixels
Style: Doesn't matter really, as long I can still see the jet.
Theme: Warlike, but not bloody. Maybe something close to MW2
Colour: A mix of pale colours like the jet and bright colours.
Image/Render: Optional but maybe missiles and gun shot flashes.
Designer: Anyone with awesome photoshop skills
Other Information: You may make the signature bigger
Original Image
http://www.planetrenders.net/renders....php?pid=41039
You might have to save the image from the site because the image here is a gif.
And Thank You
I admire you all with your awesome photoshop skills. Maybe one day I will have them.
Sorry, forgot to add the info
Main Text/Name: Don't need one
Sub Text/Quote: N/A
Size: 882 x 296 pixels
Style: Doesn't matter really, as long I can still see the jet.
Theme: Warlike, but not bloody. Maybe something close to MW2
Colour: A mix of pale colours like the jet and bright colours.
Image/Render: Optional but maybe missiles and gun shot flashes.
Designer: Anyone with awesome photoshop skills
Other Information: You may make the signature bigger
Original Image
http://www.planetrenders.net/renders....php?pid=41039
You might have to save the image from the site because the image here is a gif.
And Thank You
I admire you all with your awesome photoshop skills. Maybe one day I will have them.
Original Aircraft Render.gif





