Book

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Book
Ok, so i have learned a lot of c++ and i am now advanced in the winapi finally, but i have just discovered an issue. Jesse Liberty (writer of my c++ book a long time ago) only talks about iostream, and not even all its features, i want a book just made for all the cool header files like <stdlib> and so on. Does anyone have a recommendation? I only want a book that teaches on header files, not c++, already know c++. Hopefully my question makes sense, thanks in advance.
I think MSDN would be good for that
You can try a C++ reference guide, I beleive Herbert Schildt has a book for that, but after u learn the basics, really msdn is ur best best. Idk though I only know bits and pieces of the std lib, I never learned all of it.

EDIT: get outta here whit. stop followin me!
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
EDIT: get outta here whit. stop followin me!
Is that any way to talk to a Girl..
Girl plz u think I care?
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
Girl plz u think I care?
Oh no you didnt...
ok, thanks for making my thread really creepy, whit i hope that's not a real picture of you cuz i lost a lot of respect for you. lol, jk, but seriously i want answers not pictures of girls. /Mods ban Why06 whit void and don't forget HD, you know what, while your at it ban everyone then urself. lol.
Love how you threw in Void & HD. We're such a troublesome bunch!
i haven't seen them in a while though.
HD is probably trolling Holland right now, and Void is most likely eating poutine.

@Topic

MDSN is great for this type of stuff, as fakegirl whit said.
Nobody ever "knows" C++. Not even void, HD, why06. Just because you can code things in C++ and a firm grasp, doesn't mean you know it.
Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post
Nobody ever "knows" C++. Not even void, HD, why06. Just because you can code things in C++ and a firm grasp, doesn't mean you know it.
I think when they say they know C++ they mean the absolute basics or alittle/alot more..

No body can possible know Every little thing in C++
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us