Requesting Lineage 2 Banner

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Requesting Lineage 2 Banner
I am requesting a NICE looking Lineage 2 banner. I don't have time to make it myself, so I need someone to make a lineage 2 banner for advertising purposes. If you have any spare time, just do what it says below.

The key thing is that it must say MPGH Lineage 2, relate to Lineage 2, and it must look nice.

Width: 468
Height: 60

Thanks!
Fine, if no one will do it. I'll do it myself. >.>
OH MY GOD...

I spent like 30 minutes getting everything ready for my banner, and I found out you have to pay to show your banner. I would pay, if my server was earning money, but it isn't currently. So, it's useless for now, but anyways here it is.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?