UnhappyBye MPGH

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
Bye MPGH
Sry MPGH i will leave...
I miss the good old times, with тιмє, ReZaJwZ, Derail, [Banned] mark and the others...
This was a pretty good time
but now ...
Nuff said.


Sorry and bye </3
I don't know who are you, but bye.
Hey phil, You will just lose hacks lol, nothing more..
Well even though I don't know or remember you good luck with whatever you are going to be working on.
He's leaving because CF Section turned "bad" for him...
Check sig. >.>
Gewd bai

Good Bye!
Auf Wiedersehen! [German]
Quote Originally Posted by aphael2 View Post

Good Bye!
Auf Wiedersehen! [German]
Bye :'(
DoNt MakE us b sAd PhiL COOOOMEEEEBACCCCK *echo*
dont think i know you but bye!
Quote Originally Posted by _phil View Post
Sry MPGH i will leave...
I miss the good old times, with тιмє, ReZaJwZ, Derail, [Banned] mark and the others...
This was a pretty good time
but now ...
Nuff said.


Sorry and bye </3
ehh see ya =.= i will miss you same as тιмє, Derail, [Banned] mark


and idk who is ReZaJwZ ... any clue ?

anyway see ya
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us