SmileWant a aimbot for COD4 1.5

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Want a aimbot for COD4 1.5
Do u know were I could get a aimbot for cod4?

Quote Originally Posted by bigsnake View Post
Do u know were I could get a aimbot for cod4?

Google .
I try google but I can't find any. All I can find is M P C downloads
Or M P C fourms but their hacks ar for v1.0 - v1.4



Hacks are good, Playing the game normally is boring
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Google .
don't wrry, i found one
dude stop posting like that if you have something more to say add it to your last post by editing it
yea cos if u make loads of posts that is called spamming!
k

thx for telling me
PM me i have one
U can close this
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?