[Release]iStealer 6.3 & Tutorial

Posts 61–75 of 143 · Page 5 of 10
Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post


Your so dumb its not even funny /fp never help this guy
wow you guys have no sense of humor
Wasnt funny at all.
Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
Wasnt funny at all.
thats y i said no sense of humor.

lets stop spamming shall we??
Quote Originally Posted by EL_PACHUCO View Post
thats y i said no sense of humor.

lets stop spamming shall we??
Because your comment wasnt funny, 200 people would agree with me. shut up.
Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post


Because your comment wasnt funny, 200 people would agree with me. shut up.
how exactly would you know that??that is your opionen not a fact
Why you guys fight over stupid things? LOL

Who cares move on.
Quote Originally Posted by EL_PACHUCO View Post
idk i need help more cuz i have higher post then you lol
O.O that makes no sense and house could u if your on anytime. Or should i pm u
Quote Originally Posted by firehouse300 View Post
O.O that makes no sense and house could u if your on anytime. Or should i pm u
you made no sense there reread ur sentence
I need some help.
Where I get the PHP Url?
Quote Originally Posted by bjonic1 View Post
I need some help.
Where I get the PHP Url?
From the site that you created earlier in the tutorial.
goodjob house, keep it up!!
****SORRY FOR BUMP****

I had tried to test URL, and it works.
Tested on myself with binded file. Worked.
But now when I try to access logs, it lags out and never opens.
I tried to see if URL worked, and nope ):
Someone help me?
Quote Originally Posted by xX-RISE-Xx View Post
****SORRY FOR BUMP****

I had tried to test URL, and it works.
Tested on myself with binded file. Worked.
But now when I try to access logs, it lags out and never opens.
I tried to see if URL worked, and nope ):
Someone help me?
Worked for me when I tried. Try different host.
Quote Originally Posted by Fogest View Post

Worked for me when I tried. Try different host.
Thanks, lol.
turns out I fucked up the script XD

Do you know of any binder?? because when I tested on my friend, I only got 2 logs.
And when I try on myself, I get TONS AND TONS of logs.
Quote Originally Posted by xX-RISE-Xx View Post
Thanks, lol.
turns out I fucked up the script XD

Do you know of any binder?? because when I tested on my friend, I only got 2 logs.
And when I try on myself, I get TONS AND TONS of logs.
I do in fact. PM'ed
Posts 61–75 of 143 · Page 5 of 10

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?