BF3 BETA KEY

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
BF3 BETA KEY
guys i have bought a russian key of medal of honor, and its a standerd version.
but would i still have acess to the beta when bf3 comes out because its quite unfair if i bought moh, bfbc2 and bf2 and get no beta
I bought a legit version of Medal of Honor but was an EA Download. Will I still get a key?
No.
You Need To Buy The Special Edition Or Something.
Quote Originally Posted by Comet View Post
No.
You Need To Buy The Special Edition Or Something.
well thats just stupid n unfair
Oh, thanks for the answer.
yes you only get the beta key when you buy medal of honor tier 1 edition, I pre-ordered my MoH and got a little paper inside saying that battlefield 3 will come out and note that this was before MOH came out, so they already knew about bettlefield 3 before MOH came out. I HAVE THE BETA KEY :PPP
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us