Wasteland Bunker

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Wasteland Bunker
Hello

I havent posted anything for a long time, Yesterday, erikire asked me and we started doing a bunker on wasteland, I think that is a bad map for making bunkers, because it gives fails with grids(angles of them), we did probably, the biggest bunker around the net, :P, and I know that not many people play wasteland for zombies, so maybe this help you.

It has a few fails in the ramps, but you can go up in all the floors perfectly, you need to crouch(C) and jump+crouch(SpaceBar+C),

Credits:

-Me
-Erikkire

Screenshot(I put one, I am very lazy, :P):



Code:

Code:
Wasteland() //by Yamato and Erikkire
{
        CreateWalls((2094,-1762,42),(2094,-2019,685));
        CreateWalls((1790,-2019,42),(2094,-2019,685));
        CreateWalls((2094,-1762,42),(1790,-1762,685));
        CreateRamps((2057,-1841,38),(2057,-1988,135));
        CreateDoors((1790,-2022,32),(1790,-1916,32),(90,0,0),8,2,15,125);
        CreateGrids((1779,-1792,135),(2021,-1988,135),(0,0,0));
        CreateRamps((2057,-1841,155),(2057,-1988,246));
        CreateGrids((1779,-1792,246),(2021,-1988,246),(0,0,0));
        CreateWalls((1759,-1782,149),(1759,-1988,165));
        mgTurret1 = spawnTurret( "misc_turret", (1757,-1889,175), "pavelow_minigun_mp" );
        mgTurret1.angles = (0, 180, 0); 
        mgTurret1 setModel( "weapon_minigun" );
        mgTurret2 = spawnTurret( "misc_turret", (1757,-1889,286), "pavelow_minigun_mp" );
        mgTurret2.angles = (0, 180, 0); 
        mgTurret2 setModel( "weapon_minigun" );
        mgTurret3 = spawnTurret( "misc_turret", (1757,-1889,425), "pavelow_minigun_mp" );
        mgTurret3.angles = (0, 180, 0); 
        mgTurret3 setModel( "weapon_minigun" );
        mgTurret4 = spawnTurret( "misc_turret", (1757,-1889,570), "pavelow_minigun_mp" );
        mgTurret4.angles = (0, 180, 0); 
        mgTurret4 setModel( "weapon_minigun" );
        CreateWalls((1760,-1792,260),(1755,-1997,275));
        CreateBlocks((2056,-1805,137),(0,0,0));
        CreateRamps((2057,-1841,275),(2057,-1988,370));
        CreateGrids((1779,-1792,370),(2021,-1988,370),(0,0,0));
        CreateWalls((1759,-1777,384),(1761,-1988,394));
        CreateBlocks((2056,-1805,246),(0,0,0));
        CreateRamps((2057,-1841,410),(2057,-1988,518));
        CreateGrids((1779,-1792,518),(2021,-1988,518),(0,0,0));
        CreateBlocks((2056,-1805,375),(0,0,0));
        CreateWalls((1759,-1777,532),(1760,-1988,542));
        CreateRamps((2057,-1841,535),(2057,-1988,648));
        CreateBlocks((2056,-1805,525),(0,0,0));
}
i play with this with u
u amazing and one time me,you and Erikkire bulid buunker or map toghter if u want
Whats with all these huge things : (
On Highrise (only one I got so far), I use 4 blocks. yeeeah.

Btw, turrets are lame.
Using sentry guns as turrets are much better : -D
(Yep, sentry gun as turret. Its friggin awesome I tell you, cleans ALOT of code from the _autosentry.gsc and makes it fun to use : ) )
Quote Originally Posted by Arasonic View Post
Whats with all these huge things : (
On Highrise (only one I got so far), I use 4 blocks. yeeeah.

Btw, turrets are lame.
Using sentry guns as turrets are much better : -D
(Yep, sentry gun as turret. Its friggin awesome I tell you, cleans ALOT of code from the _autosentry.gsc and makes it fun to use : ) )
Is that posible?, to use a turret like this as a sentry gun? I tried that some time ago, I also tried to use new kind of turrets, like Harrier FFAr or something like that, but anyone of them worked.
Well, first I was working on making it able to spawn a sentry gun at a coordinate..
Scrapped that, tried something new.
So now, whenever I get a sentry gun, it acts like a turret, and doesn't shoot on other people unless I use it and shoot with it.
Quote Originally Posted by Arasonic View Post
Well, first I was working on making it able to spawn a sentry gun at a coordinate..
Scrapped that, tried something new.
So now, whenever I get a sentry gun, it acts like a turret, and doesn't shoot on other people unless I use it and shoot with it.
Lol, sounds epic,
Epic bunker. Nice.
I think this is da best bunker there is in wastelnad .

/Thanked + reped.
Done better, Arasonic

I've done what you did, a Sentry Gun which you can control and also an automatic Turret (auto Pavelow Minigun) which a user can activate and it shoots targets... even through walls :O removed it tho, people called it imbalanced
Quote Originally Posted by Boon Pek View Post
Done better, Arasonic

I've done what you did, a Sentry Gun which you can control and also an automatic Turret (auto Pavelow Minigun) which a user can activate and it shoots targets... even through walls :O removed it tho, people called it imbalanced
I did that pavelow thing, yes, was overpowered and I deleted it
Waitwhat?
I REMOVED that it doesn't shoot players on PURPOSE
To clean alot of code, and make the player have to use it.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?