Programm equal to Kernel Detective

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Programm equal to Kernel Detective
Hi all, i've just bought a new computer that has win 7 32bit and kernel detective doesn't works... does anyone know if there's any programm equal to kernel detective to bump the CA files? any help will be apreciated ^^
Lord Pe, PE tools, Virtual PC, Oracle VirtualBox

I'd recommend you PE Tools ^^
Quote Originally Posted by dean-wingess View Post
Lord Pe, PE tools, Virtual PC, Oracle VirtualBox

I'd recommend you PE Tools ^^
thank, now i try

Edit: ty, PE Tools works perfectly

Lol, do u know a free debugger too? (for win7 64 bit) because i'm using IDA but it's the "trial" and i cannot save .-. and do u know if there's a olly too?
Quote Originally Posted by Sixx93 View Post
thank, now i try

Edit: ty, PE Tools works perfectly

Lol, do u know a free debugger too? (for win7 64 bit) because i'm using IDA but it's the "trial" and i cannot save .-. and do u know if there's a olly too?
Use the normal olly dbg
if you attach / load the process / dll
press the E with the aqua blue/green background, and doubleclick the process you want ..
Quote Originally Posted by dean-wingess View Post
Use the normal olly dbg
if you attach / load the process / dll
press the E with the aqua blue/green background, and doubleclick the process you want ..
but all olly says me that it fails to open the .dll
Quote Originally Posted by Sixx93 View Post
but all olly says me that it fails to open the .dll
Have you clicked "OK" when it asked you to open the dll with loaddll?
I had the same problem.
Run Olly as Admin with Windows Vista SP2 compitability and also setup LoadDll to Vista Sp2

If that doesn't work I have no idea what your problem could be.

If you can seem to get it working PM me.
Quote Originally Posted by dean-wingess View Post
Have you clicked "OK" when it asked you to open the dll with loaddll?
I had the same problem.
Run Olly as Admin with Windows Vista SP2 compitability and also setup LoadDll to Vista Sp2

If that doesn't work I have no idea what your problem could be.

If you can seem to get it working PM me.
yes, i always runned the loaddll.. i know what i'm doing... the problem is that before, i had win xp 32bit sp3, but now i have win 7 64bit .-.
Quote Originally Posted by Sixx93 View Post
yes, i always runned the loaddll.. i know what i'm doing... the problem is that before, i had win xp 32bit sp3, but now i have win 7 64bit .-.
Then I've no idea sorry..
Quote Originally Posted by dean-wingess View Post
Then I've no idea sorry..
no problem, u have already gave me alot of help
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?