[help]Make the program invisible on TaskManager

Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
That's ... A little difficult in Visual Basic. You can definitely camouflage your app, but in VB alone, you'll be hard pressed to properly conceal an application.
Agree, but there are still many API's that can do it on Windows 7.
Windows Services is a simple practical solution, in fact MSDN's most suited solution.
@ Windows 7 , I said NT 4.0 and + ......
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
Windows Services is a simple practical solution, in fact MSDN's most suited solution.
@ Windows 7 , I said NT 4.0 and + ......


Plus, where did you said NT 4.0 and + ?
What happened to not telling the guy so as to not be the cause of malicious software

I've requested that the attachment be removed.
I get the report, and it was removed, Pm him if you like.
however (not that this should be an issue, Just letting you know that windows services
will not be Multi OS, only NT 4.0 and --->)
In the Windows Services Tutorial.

the ---> indicates and > (greater)
-------------------------

@ your

To each his own, I recommended it, but that's just me, if you have a more practical solution other then third party components or classes, share. (granted there are a few methods, but IMO, non better then a windows service, but again...my opinion)

Up to you.
Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?